Looking for some fun, engaging Back to School science activities for Middle School? This Bundle of Color by Number activities is perfect to add some fun to your Middle School Science classes at the start of the school year.
Includes the following Back to School Science topics:
- Lab Equipment
- Metric System
- Introduction to Science
- Latin Roots in Science
- Greek Roots in Science
- Lab Safety
- Scientific Method
Each Activity includes:
- Student Color Sheet
- 20 questions
- Answer Key
Want to try a Back to School Science activity for free?
✅ Grab the here!
All of these can also be found as part of my Science Color by Number Growing Bundle.
What are customers saying about these Science Color by Number activities?
❤️ “Love it! Perfect for the beginning of the year or an end-of-the-year review. My students love these. Great for a sub or just a more fun homework/classwork assignment. Can’t wait to get more!”
❤️ “What’s not to love about coloring and science? Keeping the students busy while you are getting your beginning of the year essentials ready or even a great product to add to your sub tub.”
How to use these Back to School Science Activities:
- These are great as review activities to assess what students remember from previous years.
- I love using these as emergency sub-plans (even with my High School students!)
- These are easy, low prep activities to use during those crazy first few days.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in).
- Beside each purchase, you’ll see a Provide Feedback button.
- Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment on the product.
Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
⭐️ Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.
Thank you for your support!
There are no reviews yet.